Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeYoutubeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Gladiators

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RynoZodiac

RynoZodiac

Male Number of posts : 8
State/Country : Queensland, Australia
Penguin Name : RynoZodiac
Your MSN : RynoZodiac@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Club Penguin Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin Gladiators   Club Penguin Gladiators I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:03 am

Club Penguin Gladiators Club-penguin-gladiators

In honour of Ratchet: Gladiator, I have decided to make The Club Penguin Gladiators. To join, you must own and have a number of my favourite items equipped. The items are: Dark Blue Penguin Colour, Ruby Pin, Island Sunset Background, Black Pirate Bandanna, Yellow Snorkel, Red Bandanna, Black and Red T-Shirt, Pirate Shoes, Blue Water Wings and the Red Puffle. Your rank depends on how many items you have equipped. The ranks have been based on the ranks in Ratchet: Gladiator.

Liberator: 10/10 Items

Vindicator: 8/10 Items

Crusader: 6/10 Items

Avenger: 4/10 Items

Marauder: 2/10 Items

This means even new penguins can join if they at least have the Dark Blue Penguin Colour and the Red Puffle. If you want to join, send a picture of your penguin to my e-mail address at RynoZodiac@hotmail.com. Please note: If you have both the Red Puffle and the Blue Water Wings, you must send a picture of you equipped with one, then another picture equipped with the other.

P.S. You do not have to have these equipped forever, only to show me you have these items.
Back to top Go down
http://rynozodiac.wordpress.com
MaDz-_-
Active Useres
MaDz-_-

Male Number of posts : 806
State/Country : Canada
Penguin Name : Madzhidov
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Account Details
Active Bar:
Club Penguin Gladiators Left_bar_bleue500/6000Club Penguin Gladiators Empty_bar_bleue  (500/6000)

Club Penguin Gladiators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Gladiators   Club Penguin Gladiators I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:03 pm

i have that game and i have one with robots robots protect him i have both of the games
Back to top Go down
http://johnsenor100.wordpress.com/

Club Penguin Gladiators
Page 1 of 1