Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeYoutubeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service.

Go down 
2 posters

Fever's site has been shut down. Do you care?
 Yes! I'm a Fever Tool! OMG I need a life.
 No... But if RynoZodiac's site shut down I would FREAK OUT!!!
View results
AuthorMessage
RynoZodiac

RynoZodiac

Male Number of posts : 8
State/Country : Queensland, Australia
Penguin Name : RynoZodiac
Your MSN : RynoZodiac@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service. Empty
PostSubject: Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service.   Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:42 am

If you are a Fever tool... I mean fan, you may want to check out Watex's Wordpress.
Back to top Go down
http://rynozodiac.wordpress.com
lolli

lolli

Female Number of posts : 26
Penguin Name : lolli
Your MSN : Blank@msn.com
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Account Details
Active Bar:
Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service. Left_bar_bleue100/200Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service.   Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:46 am

then after u see he cant post go to another site until watex can post again
heres one now.... http://rynozodiac.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
lolli

lolli

Female Number of posts : 26
Penguin Name : lolli
Your MSN : Blank@msn.com
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Account Details
Active Bar:
Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service. Left_bar_bleue100/200Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service.   Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:47 am

hahahahahaha...do the poll ......yeah and get to rynos site to laugh huh!!!
Back to top Go down
RynoZodiac

RynoZodiac

Male Number of posts : 8
State/Country : Queensland, Australia
Penguin Name : RynoZodiac
Your MSN : RynoZodiac@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service.   Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:56 am

Watex's site is back up. Hope he's happy...
Back to top Go down
http://rynozodiac.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service.   Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watex's blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of Wordpress's Terms of Service.
Page 1 of 1